Information Collection and Use
Surveys and Contests
Site and Service Updates
Correction/Updating Personal Information
Notification of Changes
Discreet Product Shipping and Customer Billing
Use of site
18 U.S.C. 2257 Compliance Notice
18 years and older
Reviews, comments, stories
Risk of loss
Registration and Password
– Any information given to us is never sold, traded, loaned or shared with any third parties besides the issuing bank of the credit card used to purchase for verification purposes only.
– We use encryption software for all data put into our customers on our site. You must be aware that when you click on hyperlinks and/or banners of third party websites, you are governed under the privacy practices and policies of that website. Once in a foreign webpage, we are not liable for the actions of that party.
– When placing an order with us your personal and financial information is encrypted on our website using the best encryption software SSL (secure socket layer) and you are on a secure site. VeriSign is the verification source to ensure you that our site is secure.
– While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline.
– If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, you can submit a Support Ticket.
Discreet billing and shipping information
– “DG, LLC” is what will appear on your credit card statement.