- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on the final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2021 subscription renews on February 28, 2021).
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid as a member
- DG Novelties may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- DG Novelties may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that DG Novelties provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page at any time
- The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user “dashboard” page, accessible after logging in to the DG Novelties Website. Requests to cancel by email or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable, except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting DG Novelties within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
- Defective. If your item arrives to you in a non-working order or mechanical/electronic components have failed within the return policy period.
- Items incorrectly presented on the website. If your item arrives to you and is different from the one presented on the website.
Shipping charges will be refunded if all products you received fall in this category and are being returned for a refund.
Non returnable products
- Products with no mechanical/electronic components. Please inspect your items carefully before use. Damaged in transit claims must be submitted within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Electronic media products, panties, liquids, batteries and/or anything that has a crotch.